I’m sure you’ve seen them on your timeline along with Hot Yoga. They are everywhere,
I automatically reject things that are popular because my sun sign is Gemini. ( Stay with me) Really, I’m a rebel without a cause. When iPods first came out I swore I would never get one, I eventually changed my mind in 2005 and didn’t get an iPhone until 2017. ( It was a gift )
I’m also obsessive, this is why I watch what I expose myself too, cause just one hit and I’m hooked! That’s totally what happened at my first visit to Juice Well
Alexandria and I met up here for our annual birthday celebration. She wanted an acai bowl and I’m so glad she did!
- 2 packages of frozen acai
- 1 cup of mixed berries
- 2-3 Tbsp hemp milk plus more as needed
- 1 Tbsp chia, hemp or flaxseeds
- 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut (desiccated)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp of granola
- Add frozen acai and fruit to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain
- Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and choice of seeds and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings (optional). I prefer chia seeds, hemp seeds, with coconut, strawberries, and granola, a nut or seed butter would be great here, too!